Wednesday 19 February 2014

New Member to iRQLinux - Sarmad

Hi,

I am happy to announce that a new member has joined iRQLinux Project :)

Please, join me to welcome Sarmad Rashed :)


Personal:
Full name : Sarmad Kadim Rashed
Age: 27
Languages : (Arabic,English,Turkish) in good level 

Education:
B.Sc. in Computer and Information Engineering from Electronics Engineering College in Mosul University, 2007-2008. 

Introduction: 
I am a Master degree student in Computer Engineering at Marmara University. 
During my study at my college, I took courses in computer field like: 

  • Object Oriented Design and programming (using JAVA).
  • Advance Data Base.
  • Advance computer networks.
  • Mobile Device Programming (Android programming using JAVA). 


Training Sessions: 

  • CCNA1: Cisco academy - Mosul university, 2009. 
  • Wireless Networking: IT center - Mosul University, 2008.

iRQLinux:
I first heard about iRQLinux from this Facebook group and I was so interested to join and help. Hope I could do my best and help iRQLinux to see the light and draw a smile on Iraqis' faces.


No comments:

Post a Comment